About Kader KANEYE
Kader has fourteen (14) years of experience. He is a graduate of the Universities of Bentley and HARVARD in the USA, Certified Accountant Graduate, registered with the boards of the Order of Chartered Accountants and the Regional Company of the Statutory Auditors of Paris Ile de France, as well as the Order National of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants (ONECCA) of Niger, Kader is a certified specialist in Financial Audit and Organization & Audit of Information Systems. He has also followed several courses in IAS / IFRS, and since 2005 has been involved in auditing, consulting and assistance to organizations of all sizes in West Africa. He has in-depth knowledge of issues related to Internal Control, and his specific skills extend to auditing development projects financed by international technical and financial partners, including the World Bank, African Development Bank, West African Bank. Development, European Union, the French Development Agency, Swiss Cooperation, …, for which he perfectly masters the procedures.
Services and specializations
Areas of expertise
- Financial Audit of Development Projects and Cooperation Offices
- Contractual audit of annual and interim accounts
- Corporate subsidiary audit
- Legal audit
- Contribution commissioner
- Due Diligence
- Partial certification (stocks, customers, cash, budget ...)
- Internal Control System Design (ICS)
- Design and update of procedures manual
- Financial evaluation and analysis
- Reforming accounting systems
- Risk Management, Risk Mapping
- Internal audit assistance
- Outsourcing (outsourcing)
- Assistance to the preparation of financial statements
- Accounting and financial support
- Rehabilitation and supervision of accounting
- Budgets, financing plans, dashboards
- Writing contracts and agreements (financing agreement, convention leasing, concession contract, representation contract, employment contract, commercial contracts ...)
- Support for business creation
Qualifications and memberships
- Master of Public Administration, Harvard University
- Master of Business Administration, Bentley University
- Diploma of Accounting Expertise - DEC, MEN France,
- Higher Diploma in Accounting and Management - DSCG, Paris Academy,
- Master of Science and Accounting and Financial Techniques - MSTCF, CNAM-Intec Paris
- Certificate of Specialization Organization / Audit of Information Systems, CNAM-Intec Paris,
- Certificate of Specialization Audit & Auditing, CNAM-Intec Paris.
- Certificate in IFRS
- Member of the National Association of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants
Meet the team
Chartered accountant, auditor, expert in organization and management. Mr. Hassane has more than thirty-five (35) years of experience.
Executive partner, Chartered accountant, registered on the roll of the Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants of France and Niger. Kader is IFRS certified and has fourteen (14) years of experience.
Laoual MAI AMADOU
Accounting and financial auditor, Member of the National Association of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants. Mr. Laoual has thirteen (13) years of experience.
Accounting Tax and Law Partner
Accounting, Taxes and Law Partner. Issoufou holds a double MBA in Corporate Finance and Audit and Management Control from ESG Paris. He is a graduate of the National School of Administration and Magistracy of Niger and reports eight (8) years of experience.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation