About Hassane KANEYE
Founding Partner of KMC, Hassane is a chartered accountant and an auditor registered with the National Association of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants – ONECCA of Niger. He has a rich experience of more than 35 years in the auditing, consulting and accounting of large companies and development projects. He masters the particularities of the projects implemented by many international donors, including the World Bank, the African Development Bank, the Islamic Development Bank for leading and participating in several missions.
Services and specializations
Areas of expertise
- Financial Audit of Development Projects and Cooperation Offices
- Contractual audit of annual and interim accounts
- Corporate subsidiary audit
- Statutory audit
- Due Diligence
- Partial certification (stocks, customers, cash, budget ...)
- Internal Control System Design (ICS)
- Design and update of procedures manual
- Strategic Studies, Restructuring Plans and Privatization
- Assistance to the management and organization of the company
- Financial evaluation and analysis
- Reforming accounting systems
- Risk Management, Risk Mapping
- Outsourcing (outsourcing)
- Assistance to the preparation of financial statements
Qualifications and memberships
- STEGE degree: Management, ESCP Paris
- Higher Certificate of Organization and Management of Companies - CSOGE, Cycle of Accounting Expertise
- Postgraduate diploma of commercial, administrative and financial studies - DESCAF finance option - management control, Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Marseille
- Post Graduate Diploma - DECS, DUT Finance - Accounting
- Member of the National Association of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants
Meet the team
Chartered accountant, auditor, expert in organization and management. Mr. Hassane has more than thirty-five (35) years of experience.
Executive partner, Chartered accountant, registered on the roll of the Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants of France and Niger. Kader is IFRS certified and has fourteen (14) years of experience.
Laoual MAI AMADOU
Accounting and financial auditor, Member of the National Association of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Accountants. Mr. Laoual has thirteen (13) years of experience.
Accounting Tax and Law Partner
Accounting, Taxes and Law Partner. Issoufou holds a double MBA in Corporate Finance and Audit and Management Control from ESG Paris. He is a graduate of the National School of Administration and Magistracy of Niger and reports eight (8) years of experience.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation