Title of the mission:
Account and financial audit of the accounts of the years 2017 and 2018 of the Program ProDAF.
The Family Farming Development Program (ProDAF) is the result of the convergence of two projects: the Food Security and Development Support Project in the Maradi Region (PASADEM) and the PPI Small Irrigation Project. / Ruwanmu.
The overall objective of ProDAF is to contribute to sustainable food and nutrition security, and the resilience to crises of 290,000 households in the Maradi, Zinder and Zinder regions. The development objective is to sustainably increase the incomes of family farms, their adaptation to climate change and their access to local, urban and regional markets.
The ProDAF is structured in three components, two of which are technical (1 and 2) and one (3) of coordination, program management, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management and political dialogue:
- Component 1: Strengthening sustainable family farming: with the objective of sustainably increasing the productivity of family-owned agricultural enterprises.
- Component 2: Market Access: which aims to improve market access for family-owned agricultural enterprises.
- Component 3: Project Coordination and Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Knowledge Management and Policy Dialogue: the objective of which is to put in place mechanisms to plan, coordinate, manage, monitor and evaluate the implementation of activities and project impacts.
Description of the services actually rendered by our staff as part of the mission:
- Internal control
- Account Control
- Control of DRF and DPD
- Audit of Special Accounts and Certified Statements of Expenditures
- Controlling the conformity of procurement with the financing agreement and national legislation